If you want to valet park using the "dumb and uniformed method," it's easy! And almost everybody does it. Here's how:
- If your car is a manual, trust that every valet is a manual transmission super pro.
- Leave your valuables in the car.
- If a window is broken or the parking brake doesn't work, don't tell the valet.
- When you are given a valet claim ticket, leave it in the car or drop it on the ground so that somebody else can claim your car.
- Turn the car off and take the key with you, so that your car blocks their driveway, OR give the valet every key you have — all of the keys to...